Our equipment is smaller, lighter, and more durable. As part of our dedication to safety, we include an electronic personal detection device for every worker on the site.
SMS has built an adaptive program that is customized for every client. We understand that no one program can fit every customer and every job, so the H2S standard operating procedures are dynamic, using a guided intranet system to mediate discussion and develop the best practices for different clients' needs.
All personal equipment used is MSA, one of the most respected safety brands in the industry.
- Composite, high pressure tanks have lighter and smaller air packs, as well as an escape bottle that has double the capacity of most current escape bottles in use.
- The full-facepiece respirators are an upgrade from standard respirators with a one-way check valve that prevents cross contamination and prevents exhaled air from entering the mask-mounted regulator
- Every worker on site will be provided a personal H2S monitoring device
When a site doesn't have existing H2S sensors, wireless sensors can be quickly and easily installed. However, if an existing sensor system is present, we can tie into it so that there are no duplicate sensors.
Air Loop and Air Trailer
- A temporary, high pressure air loop safety system can be installed throughout the site
- Air and monitoring trailers for land locations have a built-in system to supply a safe briefing area
- Trailers allow monitoring for Hâ‚‚S within minutes of arriving at a location
- Air packs can be refilled onboard using one of two explosion proof refill stations