Safety and regulatory compliance training at our state-of-the art training facilities.
SMS’ H2S program offers the most comprehensive solution available to the energy industry. Because no single program can fit every customer or every job, our H2S program and standard operating procedures are dynamic and customizable for each client’s needs.
• Certified in first response/emergency medical response
• Perform daily reporting, lead drills & safety briefs
• Understand basic metallurgy
• Follow standards established by NACE International
• Administer both qualitative & quantitative fit testing
• Instruct crews on worksite awareness, exposure level alarms & use of their personal gas monitoring device
• Perform daily calibration & “bump tests” on personal monitoring devices
In addition to our highly trained H2S technicians, SMS offers the best rental equipment available. Our smaller, lighter, more durable equipment assures everyone’s safety. As part of our dedication to safety, we include an electronic personal detection device for every worker on your site. We can also provide air loop safety systems, site sensors and air trailers.
Want to learn more? Download our H2S informational one sheet.