Complete package of occupational testing services customized to meet your needs.
Read More »
Air Med’s Emergency Call Center, ONE GULF, is staffed 24/7 with a dedicated aero-medical dispatcher/paramedic, who coordinates all emergency and inter-hospital requests for help and directs the rescue accordingly.
Benefits of ONE GULF:
- Monitors availability of the Air Med Services fleet of nine helicopters (as well as other helicopter providers)
- Will suggest using the closest appropriate airborne asset to facilitate evacuation of your injured/ill worker(s)
- Provides self-help
- Coordinates online medical control
- Directs the rescue to the most appropriate hospital
- Gives updates to essential personnel throughout the call
- Coordinates ground transportation, additional resources, and other notifications to essential personnel as needed
- Stores offshore location in our Computer-Aided Dispatch Server to give our Flight Controller the exact location, rescue plan, flight plan, and vital communications information, which speeds the response to the injured parties
- Verifies rig profiles every 90 days to make sure that the location, fuel situations, heli-deck status, or other vital information has/has not changed.
- During major events, ONE GULF can staff as many as 22 communications specialists and five management personnel to help manage any offshore emergency
Learn more about this life-saving service at AcadianAirMed.com or call 1 (877) ONE-GULF.Since 1981, Acadian Air Med Services’ fleet of medically-equipped transport helicopters has flown more first-response missions than any other air medical program in the United States.
- All Air Med nationally registered paramedics are trained in Acadian’s Critical Care Transport program
- To continuously supply added value, Acadian employees can be fully incorporated into daily operations at base facilities
- Fully staffed aircraft services and individual medics are also available to operate on non-Acadian airships