Access to Medical Records
*This course is part of CORE Training Day 1.
Access to Medical Records stresses the importance of employers ensuring that every employee is aware of their privacy rights relevant to exposure and medical records and of their rights or their designated representative rights to access their exposure and medical records. Each employer is responsible for assuring compliance with this standard.
Course Price: $82
Course Length: 2hrs | CFR Reference: 29 CFR 1910.1020 | Course Required By: OSHA
Upon completion of the Access to Medical Records course, the student will be familiar with:
- Definitions concerning the right to access medical records
- General explanation of the purpose for the release of the medical information
- How to request a copy of medical and exposure records
- Time requirement that the employers must provide medical and exposure records
- OSHA's right to access medical and exposure records
- Rights of the employers to protect trade secrets
Written and hands-on competency will be evaluated at the end of each course. Incorrectly answered questions will be reviewed with student to ensure understanding before completion of course.
Student is responsible for retraining every year.
To register, click the "Register Now!" button on the left. Questions? Contact us at email@example.com.
← Back to Course Listings