Remote Paramedic, Guy Fruge, was recently nominated for an SMS standout by Operations Supervisor, Carl Dugas. His recognition was attributed to customer recognition, excellent performance, quality of work and living the SMS mission. Guy received the following recognition from Valerie Murray with BP during a recent audit on the BP Na Kika. Valerie states, “I want to recognize Guy for his support and leadership as part of our GOM Regional health assurance visit. He demonstrated best practices for both medical and industrial hygiene with the auditors. He took the time to show them what he is responsible for; the audit team had nothing but positive feedback on him.” Great job, Guy!
- A Day in the Life of SMS Standout Sara White
- SMS Standout Rodney Pettas
- A Day in the Life of SMS Standout Doug Fontenot
- A Day in the Life of SMS Standout Grant Guidry
- Safety Management Systems Offering COVID-19 Screening, Testing and Decontamination Services
- A Day in the Life of SMS Standout Shannon Mann
accident free courses Director of Safety and Inspection emergency emergency initial response emergency management firearms hazardous waste HAZWOPER heat holidays hse hunting hurricane hurricanesafety injury Liberty Energy medical director Medical Supervisor new hire news occupational medicine on-site clinic online osha pipeline preparedness promotion recognition remote medics remote paramedic response safety safety tips standout standouts storm summer tips training water wellness tips